- 1 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup finely grated carrots (2 medium carrots)
- 1 / 2 cups of apple puree
- 2 lucky eggs
- 200 g apricots into small cubes (4 pieces, about 1 cm cubes)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup rapeseed or sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
(you can always make your own or use the classic combination of ingredients, this is proven, very good and healthy almonds are great for this purpose)
- 40 g grinded almonds
- 70 g of oat flakes fine
- 40 g butter
- 40 g muscovado cane sugar
- pinch of salt
First Preheat oven to 175 ° C.
- Prepare a baking muffins, either greased or lined mold. (12 pieces)
- Prepare the topping, mix all the ingredients with your fingers or use shaker to mix well.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- In the second medium bowl, combine grated carrots, apple sauce, milk, eggs, oil and vanilla.
- Add the carrot mixture to the flour, stir briefly, then add the apricots and spoon, divide into molds.
- Sprinkle each muffin topping and bake for 20 minutes.